Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Party at Our Apartment


My Tuesday morning class and my evening class wanted a party to celebrate the month of love and friendship and we also decided to wish Hans Badillo goodbye before his mission. We served hot dogs, Colombian style, which they put on cheese, crumbled up potatoe chips, pineapple jam and barbecue sauce. We then played the game "thumper" and laughed and had a really great time. Here are some of the photos from the evening.


Angie and Ivan Felipe and Diego and Andrea all enjoying the evening.

Alejandra and Angie are both such great young ladies with such strong testimonies. They always add so much for our classes.

Ana Lorena and Simon enjoying the Colombian style hotdogs.

Evelyn and Natalia from the evening class. I enjoy so much these great young ladies.

Diego and Jazlin from my morning class exchanged friendship gifts. This is the month of love and friendship so they chose secret friends and gave out chocolates to each other.

What can I say about Guillermo. He is amazing. He runs an online business of exporting computers, watches and telephones from the US and China and then sells them online. Guillermo is one of a kind and we love him.

Andres is from my morning class. He is a little older, but he comes to class and desires to learn because he has been a member for less than a year.

Camilo is a fantastic guy and he speaks English so well. He really has talent for languages and music.

We had to have a picture taken with Hans. Finally after a 4 month wait, Hans will be entering the CCM in Bogota and then fly to Canada for his mission. He never did receive a US visa to go to Provo for the MTC there. We are so excited for him.

Jazlin and Simon are from my morning class.

Aura gave me this beautiful plant. I just love Aura!

1 comment:

  1. Elder and Sister Peterson!!!! I hope all is well in the mission, it's been a while since I have communicated with you both. I have thought of you constantly and remember our great conversations and beautiful experiences at the institute. Please tell me how everything has been. What I can tell you about here is that I have been going to school which I love, the institute is right beside my university so I hang out there a lot, and share with others. I hope to visit soon, and even see you at Brigham City, I plan on going to Utah next spring for the conference; will you be home by then? if so, I will definitely pay you a visit! I wish the best of success! Lots of hugs! :D

    ReplyDelete